Got all the sanding and patching done and FINALLY got primer on almost all of the walls!
We both felt like we had been mauled by a pack of wild dogs when we wrapped it up last night. One of my friends had posted something about being sore after a workout and her friends suggested chocolate milk as a remedy! So at midnight, I whipped up two chocolate milks and a side of Ibuprophen. I really think that helped because I feel pretty awesome today!
The living room is already SUPER bright with the primer on! I can’t wait to get paint on the walls!