It’s been a long week, folks and I am still trying to adjust to daylight savings… so this week, I thought it would be fun to have a loosey-goosey post where I answer all of those hard-hitting questions, like “what’s your favorite cereal?”
- What movie deserves a sequel?
Legend. This was in my top three fav movies as a kid. Most people have never even heard of it. It was a Ridley Scott film, Tom Cruise’s first movie, and also starred a 14 year old Mia Sara, (Ferris Buehler’s girlfriend). It was technically a “fantasy.” Tim Curry played “Darkness.” (Could it beeeee…. Satan?) The whole flick is a battle of good vs. evil and in the end they fling Darkness out into… er… space? (Ok it sounds horrible, but it was a damn good movie!) After he is hurled into space, he starts cackling like some horror movie bad guy, like he wasn’t quite toast yet. I always thought it was a great ending for a sequel.
- Who would you hate to see naked?
Anyone in my family. Not because I don’t want to see their naked body, just because it would be awkward…
- What is your favorite kind of cereal?
I don’t like the sweet stuff, so I’m gonna go with Raisin Bran.
- What is one thing you always wanted as a kid, but never got?
A pony? No I’m just kidding, I had two ponies and they were both assholes.
I always wanted a go-cart so I could be the champion of my own version of Mario Kart.
- If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your alias?
- If you could bring someone famous back from the grave, who would you choose?
Chris Farley. And then I would hug him.
- Where do you not mind waiting?
Honestly? Nowhere. I HATE waiting. I have the patience of a… really impatient person.
- What is your favorite potato chip flavor?
Salt & Vinegar, they always make me make the “sour face” but I can’t stop!
- If you could project yourself into the past, were would you go?
The “Wild West,” I am totally into the whole Wyatt Earp, Jesse James, Billy the Kid, Buffalo Bill Cody, Annie Oakley thing. And I’ve always wanted to scream that there was a snake in my boot.
- What is your most impressive car repair skill?
I can replace a fan clutch, wheel bearings and a fuel pump and I can change my oil and a flat tire 🙂
“If the women don’t find ya handsome, they should at least find ya handy!”
- What would you refuse to do for one million dollars?
Eat fecal matter.
- What historical figure would you most like to have a discussion with?
- If you could close one fast food chain, due to disgusting food, what would you pick?
- What is one thing you refuse to share?
Gonna steal this one from my husband: I refuse to share bottled drinks with children. They haven’t quite got that no-backwashing thing down yet.
- If you went to a psychiatrist, what would he/she say you suffer from?
Anger issues probably. I think my ratio of people I want to punch vs. not punch is probably higher than most.
- What makes you really sleepy?
Only drinking one alcoholic drink.
- What one thing annoys you most at a restaurant?
Since I can only pick one… probably having to listen to people snort the snot out of their sinuses. The “hocker” sound. Omg, I’m shuddering thinking about it.
- What do people do too much of today?
Social Media. (I’m guilty too.)
- What is the most inspiring movie you have ever seen?
Gone with the Wind, Scarlet O’Hara is one hard-core broad.
- What would be the best thing about not having a sense of smell?
We only have one bathroom in our house… you get the idea!
- Where would you not go back to for a vacation?
Myrtle Beach, not because I hate the place, per se, it’s just that there’s so many other places I’ve never been!
- What is the scariest scene you remember from a kid’s movie?
In Radio Flyer when the kid opens the blinds and Sasquatch is outside his window. I grew up near the “Sasquatch Siting Capitol of the US,” ya’ll and a woman once bought a camper off my sister stating she was going to turn it into her “Sasquatch-hunting headquarters.” My other sister swears she heard Big Foot running through the field behind her house wearing what sounded like “swishy pants.” There’s probably a million other stories I could tell you about ‘Squatch, but I’m trying to break my own record of less than 1000 words on this post! (Final count: 951!)
- If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be?
Facebook, so much drama!
- What is the greatest pain you have ever suffered?
Uhh. What kind of question is this? Is this where women are supposed to put “childbirth”?
My eardrum burst once. That was pretty freakin’ awful.
- If you could buy one object to complete your home, what would it be?
- What was your favorite childhood game?
Truth or Dare
- Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I “met” a bunch of people from bands, but that doesn’t really count. I smoked a cigarette with Dave Chapelle in Yellow Springs once.
- If fat, calories, cholesterol, etc were not an issue, what two foods would you feast on?
Fajitas and sushi!
- If you were directing a movie, who would you cast as your leading man and woman?
Jimmy Fallon and Janeane Garofalo
- What is your favorite movie line or scene?
“Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.”